Notice For Copyrights
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
JOLLIHOP respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. JOLLIHOP does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website or related services, and JOLLIHOP will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes another’s intellectual property rights.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
JOLLIHOP’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
JolliHop postal address
By fax: JolliHop Fax Number
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org