Note: To cut the video, enter start & end time in mm:ss format.
Note: Select option to save the video with fast/slow play speed.
Note 1: Start value is load time, while duration is time duration to show sticker/emoji. Values must be in seconds.
Note 2: For no start/duration value, sticker/emoji will be visible from beginning to end of the video.
Note 3: Opacity option applies transparency to the selected sticker/emoji.
Please wait while your uploaded image start processing & converts to a video...
Note 1: Opacity option applies transparency to the selected sticker/emoji.
Please wait while your entered text start processing & converts to a video...
Your email is required to enable you return to JolliHop.
Your information is secured & never shared with 3rd party.
Note: Thank you for your video upload. Your video is being proceed and uploaded in the background.
Check out the following tips to create the best quality video greetings.
1. Use a location that is well-lit with plenty of indoor lighting
2. Ensure the surrounding is quiet with no background noise
3. Position camera at eye level and look at the camera at all times
4. Record in daylight if possible. If not, make sure light is behind the camera facing you
5. Keep your hand movements to a minimum
6. Smile, especially at the beginning and the end of each response
7. Best video is from 30 to 60 sec (1 min).
8. Make your greeting about the celebrant or occasion
Enter your information below to register.